With this Privacy Notice, we wish to inform all website visitors (‘you’) what personal information we collect when you come to this website, as well as how we use and process this information. This Privacy Notice applies only on the processing of personal data gathered on this website and not to data processing that occurs on other websites. This website is owned by:
Types of personal data we collect
When you visit our website we may process two types of personal data concerning you:
- Your electronic identification data and the information about your interaction with our partnered websites. Electronic identification data includes the time and date of access to our website, your IP address and browser that you used to access our website, operating system you are currently using, unique device identifiers and information about your mobile network.
- Your interaction with our partnered websites includes information about whether you visit, register or participate in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners. It is important to note that we are processing this information on an aggregated level and it cannot be traced back to you.
The lawful basis for processing of your personal data
The processing of your personal data serves the legitimate interest of improving our products and services for the purpose of:
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website
- Enhancing your overall user experience
- Developing content on our website
- Securing and maintaining website functionality
- Preventing any potential threats
- Calculating our revenue
- Website analytics and statistics
Data subject and data controller
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) data subject is defined as ‘identified or identifiable natural persons’. Since personal data processing that might occur on our website is about your personal data, you are considered to be a data subject. Therefore, you can exercise your rights which are granted by the GDPR.
Data controller is the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, since we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data on this website, we are considered to be a data controller over your personal data. Being a data controller creates an obligation to protect your data with utmost caution and in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Accessing, updating or deleting the information we have on you: Whenever appropriate, you can request access, update or deletion of your personal data that we control
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict or limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint: Lodge a complaint with your local or Danish data protection authority if you feel that your above-listed rights have been violated. Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K
If at any point you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us the request concerning your rights, please email us at
It is of great importance that we keep your data secure and this is something that we are firmly committed to. We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, theft, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, access or use and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
Furthermore, to make sure that your data is well protected, we control who has access to your personal data. Only authorised and appropriately trained staff can access your personal data to fulfill their work obligations.
Third party recipients
Your personal data may be shared with entities who help us provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, development, marketing). Out of necessity, they will process your personal data to perform tasks we delegate to them. Under the GDPR, third parties who process your data assume the role of data processors. They are involved in processing activities according to relevant data protection agreements which are tailored to secure your data. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of your personal data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your personal data.
When and if obliged to do so, we may share your data with public authorities and law enforcement bodies.
Transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
As it was mentioned in the previous section, If we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA we will ensure an adequate level of data protection is in place, as defined by the applicable data protection laws.
Countries and recipients that your personal data may be transferred to are:
- A state which is considered to have an adequate level of data protection as approved by the European Commision. You may find out more about states with the adequate level of protection here.
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection according to the European Commision. In this case, we will use contracts that require the recipient to protect your personal data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR, regarding the processing of your personal data.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
It is possible that this Notice will be modified or updated in the future.
The update may contain essential or minor modifications. Essential modifications may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g. if we develop a new purpose of processing and install new service to our website). On the other hand, minor modifications may occur when we have to make grammatical corrections or linguistic changes, but these will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
If essential modifications occur, you will be properly notified in advance, so that you can take the time to review the changes before the updates are enforced.
This Privacy Notice is valid from the 1st of March 2021.
All of the content on this site is created for informational purposes. We are continuously working hard on providing you with the latest updates, but as the betting and gambling industry is constantly changing, we cannot guarantee that all of the information will be factually correct.
We hope you enjoy the companies that we recommend. Just to be clear, please note that we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the company links provided on this Website. As we like being transparent about every aspect of our business, we openly talk about how we maintain our website. Our revenue source is through affiliate marketing. Most of our reviews contain links that lead to brands and for taking part in the process, we are eligible to receive a fee from different brands.